Make a Difference…..
Become an Election Judge
How do students benefit by working as an Election Judge?
- Hands-on experience in how elections are conducted
- Excellent addition to your resume for future employment
- Inspiration to register and vote when they reach 18 years of age
- An increased appreciation for the democratic process
- $200 for working Election Day
I would like to become a High School Election Judge for the City of Bloomington Board of Election Commissioners.
I understand that I must meet the following requirements to be eligible so serve as an Election Judge.
- A resident of the City of Bloomington and a U.S. Citizen
- A at least 16 years old and in good standing with a GPA of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale.
- Successfully complete a training course.
- Have parent/guardian permission to serve as an Election Judge
- Not be subject to the registration requirements of the Sex Offender Registration Act in Illinois.