Registration Officials are needed to serve voters who may register and vote in their polling place on Election Day.
Registration Officials will be REQUIRED to take a 1-hour training class.
Registration Officials must meet these qualifications:
- Registered to vote in the State of Illinois.
- High school graduate or equivalent.
- Able to read, write neatly, and interact with the public.
- Responsible for taking care of voters to register or change their address.
- Take training to follow the registration procedures.
- Required to work on Election Day from 6 a.m. until 7 p.m. (or until all persons in line have been taken care of).
- Provide own transportation.
- Bring own snacks, lunch and drinks for the day.
- Most likely will not be assigned to their own polling place, so will have to vote early or by mail.
The pay will be $175 for Election Day, November 3, 2020. There is no additional pay for training.
Registration Officials will not act as Election Judges. Only those assigned as Election Judges will participate in conducting the election. Election Judges will distribute the ballots, reconcile the voters to ballots at the end of the night and manage all election equipment and materials.
Please apply below. You will be contacted for additional information.