DATE: December 16, 2021
SUBJECT: Election Analyst
This is a full-time position. The ideal candidate will assist with the support of elections and election operations. If interested, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include in the subject field “Election Analyst Applicant”. This position will be open until filled.
- Assist with the support of elections and election operations.
- Assist with support of election systems and software, voter registration systems, election equipment, poll book, and election tabulation.
- Assist with report writing, data analysis, data entry, and quality control.
- Assist with updating web content, web results, office documentation, newsletters, communications, and multimedia.
- Assist with public relations activities and communication initiatives
- Participate in and coordinates the development of election initiatives and strategies
- Develop or assist with the development and implementation of policies and procedures consistent with those of the organization to ensure efficient and safe technical operation of the department
- Represent the department at various community, business, and government meetings
Performs miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned
Work experience requirements:
- Experience as an analyst or support technician; computer skills
- Experience updating website content and social media
- Experience in record keeping, report writing, and data entry
- Writing and organization skills
- MS Office; Word; and Excel
- Experience with elections (preferred but not required)
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science
- Associate degree in computer science and three years of experience
$40,000 annual plus benefits